RSS

Saturday, November 15

Last day of 19th

Last day of my 19th,what am I supposed to say?Its a mix kind of feeling,I won’t be able to be a ‘teen’ anymore but i its a start of the 20th journey.Its a brand new experience for me.What will happen in the future?What will happen to me?Will i be more mature?Or i will meet new people?I wonder.

My friends said they will tease me on my last day of 19th,haha.Sounds funny.But its just the same,they tease me everyday and nite.LOL.My flu already getting better,but still got abit pusing-pusing when I woke up this morning.Devika wanted me to enjoy my last day of 19th,because I’ll be the same age as her for the last day.Haha.She is damn funny.Hei dear,even i already 20 but my heart still as young as you.haha.During lunch Eu Joon suggested all of us headed to Simpang Dago,we walked there for God sake.Its 11.30am in the morning,and the sun shinning high.Its damn hot,and we still have to walked.=.= Thanx to Mr Lim,ur idea kinda ‘interesting’.We wanted to bring Wen wen and Lai lai to a Chinese foods restaurant,but it close for 3 days.Oh My God!!We walked so far but couldn’t get anything.We went to the next door.the food is aweful.I hate it,and the place is so dusty.I think its been ages seen there was a customers.haha.

Time passed by quickly,its 9pm.I was quite tired.But i still forced myself to study TTKI.Boring subject.Haiz.Hope that next semester we won’t get it again.I was exciting over my presents and Birthday rather than my TTKI.Ah,i forgot to mention bout it.I already got my presents from Wenwen,Lailai,Devika,Jeevan anne,Caryn anne,Eu Joon.I hope i didn’t miss calculated.Its a wonderful present,a big fat pink Pig!haha.its so damn cute.Got ribbon tie on it,Vicky wanna name it as Pingu,haha.The name thats very cute,and Caryn anne name it as Peekaboo.haha.But i think i will name it as Booboo.haha.Present from Teek Hun was Ferrero Rocher!I love this chocolate alot.Thanx alot to all of u.I love u all.Muakcssss!!
I wanted to sleep but Miss Tzutzu call me up to her room,siao lang.She gave me a quite big surprise actually.Its a big present.Pink teddy bear again,a beg and a T-shirt.Hmm,kinda nice because i like it and I mentioned it before.Thanx alot.We having our chocolate praty since Caryn anne blame that she don’t have any chocolate.Devika received chocolate frm Eu Joon during her birthday.We have fun and we chat throung the nite.Julie,Yati,carryn anne,Devika and Lee chin wished me Happy Birthday when the clock strikes twelve.MY friends from both Malaysia and Indonesia wished me too.haha.Glad that they still remember my birthday.LOL.

I need to sleep.....nitez.zzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well.... Tian..... U'r wellcome.... Haha.....

tIan TiAn said...

crazy la u...not tat 'thanx'!!haha