RSS

Wednesday, November 12

Its a nice nice nice day..hapy~~~

Wah,i feel happy today!!Maybe after a few days of crying at the night,i already give up and my sadness flow away with my tears.So im happy today.Just like Caryn,she is happy yesterday but today she feel one-kind.I hope she will feel bettter soon.hehe.and I love her very much.

We have additional class with Andhika today,but both him and Shu Wen canot wake up this morning,Im the only one thats waiting for them so long,expecially Shu Wen.canot tahan her anymore,like pig!!!haha.The class overall was ok,and he kept looking at her,as usual.Im tired after the class but I still have Physics lab and IT lab,Oh God!but its or last Physics lab,so im kinda relief and happy.haha.So just go and have fun.My lab is ok,our group did Torsion modulus.Its quite easy,but our lab assistant was bad.I think his english not very good.But i like that cute guy from shu wen's group,he is nice,and he is cute.haha.Even Caryn said that she wanna marry him.LOL.==Besides,i can see my 'Conan".ahha.Only Julie noe who is him.But what julie told me is true,he kept looking at me a few times.I noticed him.ahha.

My IT lab lagi best,we change our class and joined with local.Its was nice since its a air cond room.LOL.I sat with Prior,she is damn funy la.We joke and laugh all the times.haha.She is realy a nice gal.Our day just passed like that,its reali a nice day.haha.

0 comments: