RSS

Thursday, November 13

Cheaters!!!!!!

My weekdays started off badly,and ended badly.Its all about the result,my UTS 1.This is not the result i expected.But for Physics I already expected the result,and i dont like that subject,but what to do?i still have to go on and move on.This is the road i have choosen.Those who cheated during the exam,they are realy a SHIT!!!!Please do all the questions by yourself! Dont cheated!U get higher marks than me,if u all in my position what will u all think??even if u are my friend,i won't pity you!Siapa makan cili,dia tau pedasnya.

I just dont wanna let all this stupid stuff ruin my birthday tomorrow.I will really enjoy it!

1 comments:

Caryn said...

hey. yeah i noe how it feels. sigh. dun worry. u shud be proud of ur marks cos its all ur work. dat shud be the way. u'll do better den dem nxt time. wat goes around comes around.