RSS

Saturday, November 15

Happy birthday to myself!!!

Today kinda interesting because after TTKI we will going to celebrate my birthday!!haha~~I didn’t study much for my TTKI,language subject its hard to study in just one week or one month.We have to study since we young.Luckily the paper is in MCQ format ,if not i sure will screwed up my paper.

The paper was deadful as usual,haha.We wanna rushed home to prepared and dress up.I was happy i not kena throw into ITB pool.haha.That green coloured water with lots of microorganisms.LOL.It raining again,i love rainy days.It makes me think of someone and something.Its kinda sweet and sour feeling.I have to made up my mind,either to be happy or to be sad.We charted an Angkot to take us to Paris Van Java.But miscommunication lead us to unnecessary problems,the angkot arrived half an hour earlier.But all of us were quite fast.All of us not really dress up very nicely like during Devika birthday,just PVJ only and all of us were tired after whole weeks of study and exams.I wear a mini skirt with black and white blouse with a polka dotes tie.I thin its kinda cute and sexy.haha.I love my style.haha.
We went to Gelato Bar for the dinner,its not my idea.Its Pei Eer idea,but i love that place too.its kinda romantic and the songs they played was awesome.I din eat for that nite cos i already ate at home.Nasi goring and ayam tulang lunak.haha.Its kinda special cos i dint receive a birthday cake but a birthday ice cream.haha.Chocolate,strawberry and mint flavoured topped with chocolate with strawberry and cakes.haha.I love it very much,thanx to Eer who choosed that ice cream.


007:Quantum of Solace is our movie-to-be.Its bored and not interesting at all.Bond movies supposed to be interesting with lots of action pack.but this....Duh...Dont ever go and watch it!The hero and heroine are not handsome and pretty.I gave a 1 out of 10 to that movie.Sam called me that nite,i have a good chat with her.I miss her so much.


My birthday..hmmm..nice..happy...but i have been waited for soooo long.I was tired.I have made up my mind,I already 20,i need some changes in my life.I will be more independent in love.I wont depend on that to be happy.Maybe i will have crush on someone,but i wont like or love anyone again.I can do it.I wont cry in the nitez,i wont complaint to anyone,and i wont blame you.Thats all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

e p besday 2 u...mge pnjg umur n mrah rzki...may ur wish come true..srry there is no presnt from us..next tyme there will b a lot of pezens 4 u..huhu..k..thats all..from ur lovely frentz..teddy n bistari....

tIan TiAn said...

thanx thanx oo..terima kasih donk!!u both went to my bday i ady very hapy,so its ok without present.hehe..thanx..love ya^^

Anonymous said...

hey, who is sam??
dun tell me is me lor..
but mayb oso not is me lar..wakaka.
by d way, tat call cost me rm30++..=.=
but it's ok lar...i still will call u de..but cant chat too long nex time ya..wahaha...