RSS

Saturday, November 15

A day with Andrew and Andika^^

I cannot wake up this morning,too much of thinking the nite before.Shu wen and I having breakfast with the guys at SImpang Dago,I ate nasi goreng sosis,too much and i cant finised it.Raining heavily this morning.”Raining in my heart”

Both me and shu wen have kuliah with Satria,he is good,he helps us alot.I cant did well in my exam i feel ashamed.I must work harder than before.I have date with Andrew today,i beg Wenwen to go with me.At first she tought that she will become a light bulb but she promise me to go.haha.so happy,if just both of us its kinda bored.We went to Mc D wait for him,and we have our ice cream there.haha.He was cute and funny,though we have language barrier but we still can talk and laugh together.haha.What i can remember is we eat alot,we went to Honeymoon Dessert to have our dessert.I took sweetballs with vanilla sauce,wenwen took sweetballs with black sesame suace,that Andrew have sweetball in almond soup.haha.All of our dessert were nice and tasty.I love that place.We eventually called the waiter to change songs for us,i requested for CInta Ini Membunuhku and Sempurna from Wenwen.ahha.Suddenly,Andrew and I wanna call Andika to have a dinner with us.I use Wenwen handphone called him,surprisingly he said ok and no problem.He will come.haha.We tease Wenwen and Andika alot.haha.Unfortunately William and Julie was not there with us.

We went to The Blind to have our dinner,that restaurant was kinda special.U can noe it from the restaurant’s name.The Blind,we have to eat our dinner in totally blind condition.Its totally dark,i cant do anything inside.I just can taste using my tastebud and use my ears to listen to what my friends talking bout.Its fantastic experience.haha.I love it,i will go there again.We left comment to that restaurant.We realy have great time.

We watched The Shutter,haha.A horror movie,Andika and Andrew said ok and they will go and watch with us.SWT.They do not look like a nerdy and boring guys,they kinda interesting and easy going.I get scared easily but Andika drinking his soya drink with sound effect somemore.haha.I realy cannot stand both of them,they are really funny.Wenwen invited them to her birthday this coming 29 nov,they said ok on the spot.Reali sweat!haha.

First day of my 20 started of nicely and happily.......hehe~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew!! gotta go out again!!!

tIan TiAn said...

ya la,wit u andika mah...hahaha..nice sure nice