RSS

Tuesday, November 11

hmmmmmm...

My flu is not getting better and i feel so sick and bad.Surprisingly,we went to BIP for lunch,that shao bao which recommended by don't know who was bad,not very nice at all.Just simple roti goreng will chicken fillings..haha.I took another lunch,that is bento frm OkiBento..hehe.got sapi nehz,sapi=beef.But its tasty,yum.yum....but its too much,until i canot finish..haha.and i gave lai lai,but he scolded me and shu wen,cos pushed it to him.Even he is angry but he is cute..haha.hmm,Thats my afternoon.

Im damn tired today,cos im still in sick mah..hehe.But Andrew saw me at campus today,he said i look nice.haha.What??i look nice when im sick..ahha.but thanx for his compliment.MY darling princess was crying today,i feel bad for her.I hope she will be happy,i will be by your side,no matter what happen.Everyone is not very happy today,except Caryn,she is too busy flirting with her Mr Alvin.haha.but im happy for her too,at least she found someone that likes her,and she likes that guy too.How bout me??wait again??tired....

3 comments:

Caryn said...

oh my god. i cannot belIEVE u wrote dat. like i'm only evr happy whn i chat wid him. sooooooooo unfair.

Anonymous said...

agree wf tian.caryn was really happy...alvin beats redoxon la..hahahaha.. im nt feeling well too..got flu n jz now major hiccups...get well soon k..n dun tin 2 much k =)

[] yati []

tIan TiAn said...

caryn,im sorry.i just want to promote u and alvin.tats all,plz forgive me.tahnx yati,u are such a sweet gal..ehhe.