RSS

Monday, November 10

Bad day

Its a bad day for me..my heart sinks till the bottom of the ocean,oceans of sorrow,grief and sadness.My physics and chemistry result is totally a disgrace.I am scare and hopeless.I feel like i want to quit.mayb im not suitable to become a pharmacist,mayb pharmacy is not my field.I let my parent down and my lecturers.I wun blame my lecturer,i wun blame my friends and i wun blame anyone else.I will blame myself for being such a stupid girl who is bad in study.


Its sad when i noe that you reply other ppl message but u never reply mine.i dont think there is somethg bad happen.But why???????I just want you to know that u're my best fren in the past,present and future.U make me sad!:(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don giv up now, it's juz uts 1, the route still far like u said. add more oil for uts 2, we add together :)

Pei FoOnG said...

jie...dun sad la...
n dun give up oso...
i oso nvr give up my spm lo...
how can u give up leh??

Anonymous said...

hey tian sweetie pie,

dun giv up k..my result also not dat gud..i failed by botany paper...it's our face paper..we still gt time 2 prepare 4 our final..we will help each other k

[] yati []

Anonymous said...

sry tian, it's our 1st paper not face paper..im crazy aft translating work..

[] yati []

tIan TiAn said...

ok,i will.thanx mei mei.u r so gud,read my blog omost every post.i dun have time reply ur comment.sorry ya.than to shu wen and yati.Yati,u r sick so just rest more..ehhe