RSS

Sunday, November 9

Flu+Cold+Cough+Fever=Sick


After days and days,weeks of weeks of exam,playing and birthday.Finally,i sick.Its so bad and suffering.I cannot sleep well through the night.I suffered mentally and physically.Flu,cough,sore throat and a liltle bit fever.I took Paracetamol 500mg and Strepsils and Vitamin C.Duh,i donche know when only i can recover.I rest the whole day and watched The Dark Knight and Eagle Eye.Both are realy fantastic and emotional movies.I love it very much.I hope during my birthday i wont get sick,if not will screwed my good mood to celebrate my birthday.Yesterday i went to Pasteur eat pork rice again.haha.This time Teek Hun and Eu Joon followed us,its a great meal.I shopped for the whole day but i hardly find my ideal dress or shirts,finally i get it from a small boutique shop beside the pork shop.haha.Its simple but nice,it enhance my own personalities.This i what i want for my birthday.hehe.Im looking forward to my birthday,the first birthday that i will celebrate with my new friends here.Devika’s and Lee Chin’s birthday was fun,I hope mine will be the ideal birthday party which i want.hehe.We are going to PVJ!!!haha...I bet we have great time then.

ARghhhhh..have to take my dinner and rest.Tomorrow is my D-Day,result,result and result.So nervous and horrible.

Praying for the best...............................................

0 comments: