RSS

Saturday, November 1

After chemistry exam....

I dont wanna talk bout my exam,its a totally shit!Its quite hard,and my lecturer din teach us properly,she duno how to explain how to teach,she just noe how to read,from the slide for sure.i reali hate her!!!I just forget bout tat freaking stupid chemistry paper.i just wanna enjoy tonite..hehe..Its Devika birthday deh.^^

V having dinner at Lesung at dago atas,tat place damn pretty wit the viwe of bandung city.Its a romantic place,i will bring my bf here later..haha..If im lucky enough..hehe.The foods ther were nice,and cheap.strongly recommended to my frens..ehhe.unfortunately,the princess crown we bought for her ady broken.so sad and so bad.But nevermind,she is still my princess..ehhe..

Clubbing is the best part.We can dress up nicely,but caryn is the oni one who is seriously under-dress.haha.she wore a sleeveless top and skirt only.haha.I tot she said she dunwanna go at first,but she is the one who enjoyed it so much.With lots of dancing and lots of drinking.LOL.But last nite was techno nite,so without RnB music,so bad.But got a few handsome guys and gals who geser with guys.Pity her,but we cant do anythg,this is not our country.ehhe.We dun drunk and dun smoke.But,i hate the smokes there.better dont go again.hehe

Tats all....

XOXO tiantian

0 comments: