RSS

Sunday, October 26

after exam!!!

I reali screwed up my physics exam,my whole brain is blank when i tried to do the question.satria still mention tat he felt bad and sorry since he din give us more challenging questions. What?i cant do all this “simple” question already. Sory,blame on me.I din prepare well before i sit for the exam.I just hope that i can pass,damn scare.I dun have faith on myself that i will pass. Mayb if Satria kind enough to give me marks then i will pass.

Yeah,after exam me and Julie went to shu wen’s place.Babakan Jeruk is the daerah’s name and Puri Chempernik is their kost name.Quite a nice name and their house is reali big like a banglo.But,unfortunately,shu wen’s room is smaller than ours.and its quite hot during the day,stuffy.however,the best part is she has her own toilet which i don’t have.Here is the most interesting part,the dinner is very very very tasty and mouth watering.we got PORK!!!!!its been ages i never eat pok,i miss Malaysia so much.Its like been years,decades,centuries ago i never taste pork meat.i took pork chop..hahaha.its so nice.its the only place i can get pork,but i wont have chace to eat pork in Dago.haiz,what a waste.

We went to BTC shops for devika’s birthday dress.haha~~i bought a blue denim dress,its kinda cute+sexy.i love it very much.ahha.while shu wen get a low,deep V black and white coloured dress.julie with her own style again.korean style..haha~~but she has a nice body to wear it.a heels will be great.hehe.

We play for two days without studying.Doom la,Monday got pharmacy some more.oh ya!forgot to mention somethg.the chef at Moshi Moshi is damn cute,but when his voice sucks when he sings..haha~~so when u all have time go to BTC Moshi Moshi..haha.@@


XOXO tian tian

0 comments: