RSS

Tuesday, October 28

Miserable...

Sorry frenz,i feel sad and miserable 2day..again!dun scold me la..i reali meant it.hehe.Why i get sad?mayb cos of rainy day?or mayb cos of exam?or mayb bocs of my secret?hmmm,i duno.i tink most probably is rojak and campur-campur all the problems.Haiz,i reali duno la.U said i deserved better but why i still have to wait for sooo long?Why is me the one who need to wait?why??i dunt understand?why i just cant get wat i wan,and i will get it very soon??

i duno i duno i duno...i just wan2 forget everything...my head is very pain...just forget it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u said your main concern nw is your studies? ahha.. whats your secret? u seems like got some gan qing wen ti oh.. who is the guy again? The one i know?

jingying

Anonymous said...

hey tian, i gt ur bc k...dun wory..u cn confide me wf anything...luv ya...


[] yati []

Anonymous said...

Hey my dear Tian I am not scolding u...I just want u too be happy...Anyway what is the secret about???Oh ya i forget secrets r suppose 2 be kept secrets... Dun wori everythin will be fine. If u need help come n talk 2 me..No matter wat I will always support u becoz u r always there 4 me..ppl may say stuff abt u but i for me i know u r worth standing up 4 as a friend as i noe u will be there wen i need u..love u k...dun be sad

Lee ON said...

you keep watever secrete you can...
when you willing to tell we all be there to hear..
so write watever u want to tell..

tIan TiAn said...

jy:thanx alot la..i concentrate in my study too,but got other prob oso mah.my study prob is the major..can die..haha

devika,yati and juju:thanx..i love u guys..when i sad u guys oways b there for me.i love u all very much.muacks!!