RSS

Wednesday, October 29

Before chemistry exam...

I ponteng today,i am so tired and i feel lazy to go to campus.After raya i reali dont have time to rest.I get sick once,and now i wanna be strong and have great determination to study.I canot be like b4,lazy lazy and lazy.I did badly in STPM i cant blame others,its my own fault cos i din work as hard as i work now.i have to study hard.I wun regret i took STPM,cos now i feel very easy for me except physics,satria have to help me if not i will die.and chemistry!2ml is chemistry exam,and i dun have the confidence i can score in tat paper.haiz,Fida cant reali teach well,even our indon fren,Fendy mention tat too..she shuld change her teaching style,if we canot do well in the paper she should blame herself.

I still have 3 chapters to go and its a dead long chapters,and i hate those chapters too.Thermochem,free entropy change..so confusing the chapters.haiz..better start now.raining+studying is not a good combination.Raining+sleeping is the best combination..haha..



XOXO tiantian^^

0 comments: