RSS

Wednesday, October 29

Nothing special

This week physics and comp lab again..i HATE tat very much,duno why its not interesting at all.the lab assistants seldom speak in english,and i canot understand what they say in indon.What the hell??!!If they wanna upgrade their level they should learn english and use english communicate with international students.But lucky our assistant is gud and nice,his name is Michael and he been to malaysia many times before.He being very helpful thru all the experiment.If we get that bitch in caryn's group then i will be speechless.LOL.Tat lady reali racist,c'mon la.now already 2008 be modern la.If u duno anythg just shut up!!do u noe tat the whole international class hate U??Sedarlah!

I posted my blog and my frens leave comments to me,thanx guys.im quite hapy.I will be better soon.dont worry.hehe.

0 comments: