RSS

Monday, October 27

I need strength

I feel tired inside out,there is nothing which i can do to make me feel better.
Everyday i do the
same thing over and over again,without having a rest.
I crying loudly inside but no one can hear
me,i wanna break free from the cage which i usually stay inside but i couldn’t.
No one can understand my pain,i feel sad,miserable and depressed.
Smiling and laughing is the way i presented myself when i be with my friends.
I just don want them to worried bout me and think that im an emotional girl.
However,i cant hep it,i miss my family,i miss my friends and i miss the life that i have before.
Why i cannot look back?Why i cant be that girl that i used to be?Why i must suffer so much?
I feel pain inside,hundred of knife is cutting me slowly.
Im dying soon.
My heart cant effort so much of pressure inside.I
regret with lots of things which i done,i try to fix it but its useless.I don wanna regret anymore.
I feel sorry to all of you.I really meant it.
I just have simple wishes but why i cant reach it??
Izit destiny which separate us apart?I tried to find the answer but i couldn’t.
Oh God,please help me,I need Your strength to cope and deal with all these.God,please help me!

4 comments:

Lee ON said...

Chicken must stay inside cage..
i give you strengh>>>
WI WANG WANG ~~ WI WANG WANG~~
Faster accept!!

tIan TiAn said...

u gila punya la..reali sad mah..huiyo...stil laugh at me

Anonymous said...

Haha.... r u writing poetry? Sounds like 1 to me.... Haha....

tIan TiAn said...

stop la..teasing me again..haha