RSS

Monday, March 23

Outing

Heavy rain yesterday,I thought it will stop raining,but the weather was cold and nice.I just love it.hehe.Last nite Christ asked me joined with his frens again,to church and karaoke.His friends are definitely happening,so i think of forget my physics temperory:P and go out rock the town.LOL.

He came and fetch me with Yandi,according to him,the road was flooding cos of the heavy rain.We went to church first at Pasteur,beside BTC.This the first time i go to church since im a buddhist.Its a youth church and its kinda diff,not so serious.They sang and pray,i saw one ITB Pharmacy senior,he is the vocal for the band.

Christ explained to me bout everything that happened,Cia introduced me to her church friends but i hardly remember their names.hehe.Guess who i saw?i saw the guy from Amnesia,he was there and he still remember me.What a shock.^^

We had our dinner at BTC,Pak Cik Met ikan bakar shop,it was damn nice the ikan gurame bakar.The fish was big,i cant realy finish it.haha.Met other 2 friends of Christ,Jaka and his gf,cant remember name again.We went to Paskal Hypersquare Happy Puppy Karaoke.

It was fantastic,but rather expensive than NAV.We sang for 2 hours,and it was quite fun.Cia,Yandi and Christ can sing very well,expecially Cia,her voice very nice and she sang Jay chou songs so well.I sang a couple of songs,and was quite ngantuk.Christ complimented on my voice(thanx yoo!!)I taught him sang mandarin song,and he wanted me to teach him mandarin.LOL.

They swnt me back and.....end of story...haha

0 comments: