RSS

Saturday, March 21

GreAT nItE

I guess i stilll very sad after chemistry exam yesterday,my knew this guy for half a year already i tink,he kept asking me out wan to take me go and kai kai,but i oways busy and he was in Malaysia last time.He is Christian Reinhert,he has a nice name.hehe.

We went out to PVJ and hang out,he duno where is my kost and he get lost.wakaka.And he took one and a half hour to reach my kost.haha.I met with his frens Yandi(the "begeng" one,and they call him the Boss:P),Ferry(the funny one),Cia(the nice gal that can speak english very well),Adrian(Cia's bf),Vera(nice and she oways laugh) and last but not least Felix(The 18 years old mature guy),they study at Parahyangan and Maranatha.hehe..All of them very nice and talkative and have hilarious jokes.Even our language not so same,but we still can talk very well.I guess is not bout the language..hehe.

Tomorrow goin to church with them,take a look,and will be goin to Karaoke wit them.hehe.They are very happening,very happy can befren with them.....


Thanx my friends for having a great nite wit me**

0 comments: