RSS

Saturday, March 28

One

Each time I open my eyes
I assure myself of your existence
The words I couldn’t say to you
Bring pain to my heart
How can you forgive me?
I made you cry several times
Should I comfort you with a smile?


Thank you…

That’s all I can say


Someday I'll lay my love on you
Baby I don't wanna lose it now
Just one

My only one

I will face any sort of winds
And even wander
For just one reason


You

Because of confused hearts
We question if our love could continue
And share each other’s pain
There’s nothing I can do if you’re not the one
So I’ll tear the word forever apart
And a love without a name
Just one, will be ours
Words are not needed anymore


I’ll look into your eyes and promise
To be with you


Always

Small miracles
Tied us together
I’m sure


I pray for this love to be true
I can’t forget you

Miss you.
my baby you

Sacrificing all that I have
I will place a rainbow in your sky
Let’s cross over together



PS:Realy realy like this songs,by DBSK.^^

0 comments: