RSS

Friday, March 27

Party

Seriously,i cant do my Physics exam.I memorize the formula,but i still cant use it.haha...damn stupid me.But,having dinner wit my friends were the best.

A few of us,Tzu2,Lai2,Joon2 and Hun2 went to Setiabudi and bought food stuff for the steamboat tonite.Wen2 not goin cos she have to go for dancing practice.We went there first and bought lots of foods.Hmmm,i think got chicken,pork,prawn,vegies,...blah blah blah.Around 200k i guess,its all in our stomach now..haha.

I too hungry ady,so as soon as i went back,we went and prepared the stuff.Cut,boil,cook..haha.Having fun when doing it.

Steamboat is quite easy to prepared,not long after that we had our dinner together with wen2,she came after her practice.Lai2 fried the "wan ton" actually is 'shui jiao' but duno how to write in english.haha.nice foods,nice atmosphere and friends around...Failing in Physics din really bother me.LOL.

I din't follow them for stay over,kinda tired after the mental torture of Physics the night before,need to get rest.hehe.Good nite to you guys!!Had a great nite^^

0 comments: