RSS

Thursday, November 6

Long journey


Last nite i didn't update my blog,but there is nothg special happen everyday.Boring life schedule.Itz just the same,thats the only thing i can say.I called Jojo last nite,she is doing fine and she is happy there.We chat for half hours and we have to study.I have to prepare for IT exam this coming Friday.Oh My God!ITz hard to breath,its so pack my studies schedule everyday.I need to stop and rest.After school is 5pm then go back have to study again.The next day have to wake up at 6am.DUH~~~~~


I just hate the life now,my Road is still very long,i have to keep my heart strong and continue my journey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hor.. called Jojo din call me.. sad nia... :(

jingying

tIan TiAn said...

lol,u got msn me mah.she dun have u noe.so i call her for a while loh
hehe