RSS

Monday, November 3

I hate the weather and everythng!


Arghhh!! I reali hate Bandung weather now.Everyday rain,rain and rain.Why cant the rain just stop?or just rain once in a while.My hair is wet,my body soaking wet,my legs are full of mud and the most important is my clothes are wet.lucky i have lots of clothes.haha.But i realy hate the weather now,i think alot during rainy days.


Today at schul nothg special,i just wan to sleep and want to go home.but then today satria made me feel better in the class,cos shu wen and me are too nervous over the result.but he just told us to relax and have faith in ourself.And it seens its very hard to fail physics.but then i will try harder nex time.hehe.


Got indon pharmacy faculty students insult us,we are Malaysian so what??Our english is better than urs!!English is an international language dude!You all reali shuold go out of ur own shell and open widely ur eyes.the word is not just about what u tink.Before critisise us,better upgrade urself first.


4 comments:

Pei FoOnG said...

jie...
juz relax...
dun think 2 much bout d exam...
make u more stress onli...
+u+u!!

Anonymous said...

tomorrow i will have a important exam le... very very scared!! like tomorrow spm again.. but spm won fail,this exam will fail!!!

JingYing

tIan TiAn said...

thanx oo..mei mei.jy i lagi die la k..hehe.cos i scare will fail yoo.haiz

Pei FoOnG said...

dun worry~got my support~u wont fail geh!!