RSS

Tuesday, November 4

Hapy Birthday to Vicky!!!!MUacksss..

Wah,another bday of a November baby.This month got lots of frens having theie bday celebration.1st is devika then is vicky,follow by lee chin,my bday,of course and shu wen's....reali canot take it.My pocket ady got holed,bangkrup dah..LOL.But money is not a big deal,cos they all are my lovely friends.I will try to make them hapy during tat special day.ehhe

We just having a simple bday party,not considered a party oso.haha.she dunlike ppl gv her present,so wierd.haha.we went to Thai Palace.so damn tired today.Our kuliah till 4 and we waited at lim's house.hohoho.Wat we did??Finished and rushed our chemistry lab report.That report realui make ppl crazy,we change the data over and over again.haiz..I feel like my energy is wasting cos of the stupid report.

We have great time there.and its raining again.I hate it!!But i love vicky,she is a nice and friendly gal,she treat me very very gud.haha.Vicky,u dunwan a present then i will give u the dessert..hehe.Hope u reali liek it!!Best frens forever.

0 comments: