RSS

Sunday, April 12

no tittle

We had our rehersal for dance performance during International day today,I woke up not so early cos kinda tired.I oways tired,i think there is sumthg wrong with me.haha.Tzu and I went first and we reached there ady 8.30am.Supposed to start at 8am but nobody was there.We waited for some times and there was ppl.But the dance practice started at 9.30am.Still,not all people was there.Not puntual,always!



Practice for sometimes and we need to dance infront of senior.They dont really think our dance is great enough,at least we all try our best.But not all try harder enough.huhuhu.We all dance from 9 somethg till 3pm.I hoep we all can perform well during our Night.hehe.



Christ asked me to join them for movie,he picked me up at 5.30. Met Yandhi again,after so long.haha.Watched movie at BTC with 7 of them and get to know Dennis.They took me to one place near IP and took dinner,its very cheap and nice foods.We took nasi uduk+ayam goreng.Some of them took tempe and tahu goreng.haha. We all talked alot tonight,even though got some language barrier.

Watching movie now...The Eye..santai-ING

0 comments: