RSS

Wednesday, April 8

Weekend

Long holiday ahead,today is General Election in Indonesia,tomorrow is the Good Friday(got no exam) and Saturday,Sunday will be our weekend.

Its a good time for me to clean my room(dusty+untidy.haha)Books are all around,clothes are unfold,my shelf are not arranged,DVD are everywhere with no cover.haha.Looks like i got a major project to carry out today.

Besides,i will rest till the max for this weekend.Olahraga,study which i don't understand,not enough sleep,problems that feel my head.....etc.So rest rest and rest,i will use fully the bed that i love so much.Even i don't sleep,i will lay on my bed and think stupid stuff.:p

Watch movies!!!!hahahaha....i got lots of DVD that i bought and i got no time for it during weekdays.

Enjoy ma weekeend^^

2 comments:

ray_ap88 said...

nice...
still have time to sleep so much...
>___<

tIan TiAn said...

yaya..i love to sleep.wakakaka...holiday so let me sleep mah.ehhe