RSS

Wednesday, April 15

Time fly

Last Physics Lab for my first year in ITB,time flies.I cant imagine now already the end of my first year.I still remember i came here reluctantly at the beginning,I felt that my life is very miserable when i got my result.But after i came here, to a place where far away from my family,friends and hometown,I learnt alot.I learnt how to be indenpendent,i learnt how to be strong,i learnt how to be not emotional,i learnt to mix around with people that i don't know,i learnt how to handle things myself,i learnt how to be strong.

I won't blame anyone for having bad result,i know God sent me here and there is always some good reasons.If im not here,i think im still the same.I learnt alot...and im happy with it.


Anyway,my lab finished ady,gotta miss the 'hot' labaratory and assistants that help us.Final project and assignments coming up,exams...etc.New day waiting for me...Have to be strong and energetic.hohoho

0 comments: