RSS

Tuesday, March 17

With my parent

So long din update my blog,had great time with my parent a few days back.

13/3: Calculus spoilt my day,i duno how to do(but now result ady out and im not so happy with it).I went to see my parent,and i was on the cloud nine.LOL.i reali happy and excited seeing them.We went to my kost and met my frens,took my stuff and went to Ciwalk in Taxi.My mum kept whinning bout the road the traffic the people.Swt.but its Indon,nothg i can do.hehe.I took them to have dinner at Jin Wan and Hoeneymoon dessert,they love the dessert.

14/3:Had buffet breakfast,so fantastic.A wonderful breakfast after i came here,enjoyed the warm water..blah blah...Went to Setiabudhi and have lunch,my mum did some grocery for me.Hehee..so happy.Later we decided to go to PVJ,but the stupid taxi wasted our time.Had the second movie in bandung wit my parent,Slumdog Millionaire so nice and meaningful.Two thumbs up!!Kinda tired but we managed to eat at Jin wan,and we are satisfied.

15/3:Duno what to do today,cos my mum dont like the traffic here.swt.But have to go to AW kost and see the kost.The kost was very berry nice but oni got 3 rooms.too bad.My parent like it too.the owner was nice too.After that we went to ITB and have a look.Spent time talking and manja-ing in hotel.hehe.I just feel miserable b4 they go bek.

16/3:i feel one kind cos my mummy and daddy goin back ady..sad...but oni 2 months away to go bek..hehe^^

0 comments: