RSS

Saturday, December 6

Three steps towards friendship...

The first step to make friends with someone is to make them like you. If they don’t like you in the first place, it is unlikely that they’ll be eager to become your friends. To let someone know that you are genuinely interested in them, simple gestures like a little smile and calling him by his name can lay the basic foundation. To make the other person feel important you need to be a good listener and encourage the other person to talk. Give your honest and sincere opinion but do not overtly criticize or make fun of him or her.


The second step is to develop a mutual consideration between each other. We need to share his or her perspective and for that it is necessary for us to develop an inclination to see things from the other person’s point of view. To become best of friends we must show a genuine concern and consideration for our friend’s desires and opinions.


The third and final step towards friendship is to show unconditional support and encouragement towards your friend. Moreover, we also need to be very clear about our expectations from our friend. If what we expect from the person we want to befriend, matches with what that person can and want to contribute in friendship, the developing friendship between us is assured to flourish, making all of us gratified with mutual emotional bonding.


Specially dedicated to:
My best friends:Jojo and Ching
My secondary close frens:Wei Yan,JIng Ying,Edwin and Edison
My ITB(Malaysia) frends:Tzu tzu,Wen wen,Lai lai,Joon gor,Lee Chin,Pei Err,Teek Hun,Caryn anne,Devika,Yati,Nethiya,Vicky and Narmatha
My ITB(indonesia) frens:Ray ray,Andrew-little boy,Andika and WJ
and my frens who supported me for so long..thanx..love u all..muacksss.You all lighten up my days.^^

2 comments:

ray_ap88 said...

Yeah i agree with those 3 steps... Especially the 1st one, that's (as for me) the most fundamental one.
And, wah my name is inside your post also (copying your comment on my first post =P) wakakaka... Since when I became Ray ray? hahahaha but that's much better than Pak Angkot la XD

tIan TiAn said...

yeah..hehe.u are my frens here mah..hehe.sure have to write bout u.haha.pak angkot and Ray ray,our name all got tian tian,tzu tzu...wen wen..haha.i will still call u pak angkot..wakaka