RSS

Saturday, November 22

wow~~~nice day

wow..I tot i can have exercise but after the jogging the day before i realy too tired for that,and its the time of the month.haha.I just went to Cisitu and see they playing.Lai lai was playing with Tzu tzu.I guess they won,but im not sure busy talking with our senior.Mr Lim will cook "la mei rice" 2nite,all of us going because of that and Dani is going.haha.My favourite Dani,but unfortunately he got pacar cewek already.haha.Mr Lim still having secret affair with him,but i realy got no chance anymore.haha.Lailai and I went to pick up him in front of ITB library.While waiting for him,i and Lailai had a talk.The talk made me think of my past.Sweet and sour..^^

Anthony was there when we arrived at Cisitu,we just have some talk.But they both seldom talk,Mr Lim did the talking and open up conversation most of the time.Mr lim la mei rice quite nice but its kinda sticky.haha.We decided to go to a buddhist temple the following day and can eat PORK rice.haha.

We took Cisitu angkot and have a 25 min ride to that place,cos nobody noe that place so everyone walked quite a long way.I was tired,my leg and stomach pain.but i wanna go to that temple since so long i never prat,my UTS 2 is coming soon.haha.and i dint study at all.LOL.I pray and pray and pray.I want somethg and I want someone.^^oh ya,i have my prok roce today.walaoye!!!!!so nice.its liek chicken rice in malaysia.MY GOD!!i love it very very very much.

We went to Pasar Baru after that,i love the Kebaya and according to that profesional mr lim,he said its very cheap,around rm40.hehe.I will buy it and wear it if there is any traditional occasion here.I realy canot tahan the pain,maybe masuk angin.I have to go beck.now im ok abit.haha.

I love my life here,and I hope my prayer will come true~

0 comments: