RSS

Wednesday, November 19

Just mind your own bussiness!

Can people just mind their own bussiness??!! I dont understand,why people around us like to interrupt our life and feel that wat they do is the right thing,without taking care bout their friends feeling.The yellow man like to insult my friends in front of every of my classmate and You think that u very great izit??You are the most ugly and meanest guy i ever met!!Lucky you are not in our class!If not i will vomit for four years!If next time u treat that to me or my friends i will slap you to your face!I realy meant it!You are the most "hiao" gal i ever met!I think u can be at the same class or same boat or same class woth the yellow man,so both of you can share your feeling or maybe couple up together!Now only i realised both of you are so secocok!haha...Kangkang!

If you all want to ruin people life then just back off!!!!!

0 comments: