RSS

Wednesday, November 19

last lab for first Sem

Yoohoo,today is my last chemistry lab,one part of me feel sad but i feel happy,cos next time i will have wednesday whole day free.haha.I really need more time to rest and study.Since here dont have study week like Malaysia.HUH..hectic and crazy life.My group have to do Equilibrium today,and i like this topic.The experiment was interesting.hehe.Dani not our group assistant today,is too bad.I like him very much.I think he is cute,but Wenwen disagreed.haha.and our Mr Lim having 'affair' with him.He got very high marks for his previous lab report.AIks...I prettier than him also cant beat Mr LIm!!hahaha.



My lab was fine and went on smoothly,but Iman laugh at me again.Haiz.He keep laughing at me.Am i funny??haha.I was blur this morning,Lead(II) solution i thought is Ferum(II) solution,and I use the wrong one and mix with H2SO4 and there was no precipitate(the correct one muz have precipitate),and i wanna ask my assistant Kenny but he was not there,so i find Iman,but Gosh,I made an mistake and he noe again!SWT ==!He laugh at me again and my friends knew.Oh my God!What a stupid mistake i have made.LOL.



Our post lab test was quite interesting cos we have a hardest and challenging question for us today,the forth question.haha.We laugh liek hell ater we noe whats the quest.Guess what??its about our opinion towards the lab and lab assistant!MY God,what kinda quest is tat?haha.They ask bout cutest,vicious,kindest,friendly,silent,communicative assistant!!hahaha.....such a good question.I tink both Iman and Dani are cute!!haha..and my favourite assistant is Dani!!I love him very much.He is cute and kind.haha.Mr Lim i wanna get him from you,maybe one day,so becareful..ehhe.

0 comments: