RSS

Monday, October 13

iTs @ dAY of EmotiOnal

Yeah,its first day of my school since Libur breaks.I have two kind of feelings when i worke up this morning and sat on my bed.One part of me feeling lazy to go to school,scare for result and stress,but the other part of me wanted to go to school badly cos i miss my frens and i wan to "kap zai".haha~~Anyway,i will still go cos its first day mah.and i wanna look good for the first day.lol.

Wow,all of my frens were there in the class!Im so glad and happy to see all my fellow frens..haha~~they are cute,nice and notty.the first row is hilwa,ain and asiah.hilwa did her hair,become more blonde and shorter.its nice.i like it..hehe..and all of them seems not much different xcept shu wen,teek hun and eu joon.for shu wen,haha...she put on weight.wakaka.but she is even more cute after she put on weight.(shu wen!keep on putting weight.haha.)eu joon n teek hun had their new hairstyle,for me its ok but da style is still the same.

All of us din finish our physics homework.hha~~damn bad rite?but lucky mr satria is nice enough he gv us extra one day to finish it,actualli v got no prob in finishig the homework since v got 2 weeks of holidays,unfortunately,all of us busy to eat and play.haha.

After recess is the most terrified moment,i will get my calculus result today.OMG,i realy duno wat to do bfore he entered the class.My hand is cold and i kept shivering,and i can feel that my hand is numb.I wan to cry but i will just control it,cos i already promised julie,i wun oways vry and emotional again.haha.OK,now he is calling my name.I got 76 marks!hmm,im not reali satisfied with my result.ya,mayb in the class my result is quite good but i never compare and compete to my frens,i compare with myself.I had a terrible experience after i got my STPM result,til now i stil can feel the pain.I have made my parent,frens and teacher dissapointed.Now,i came to a new place and its a new beggining i have to do my very best.I don wan to make my parent dissapoint anymore.

So,i still need to do better.I din tell my frens i scare they tink i very arrogant.But i got my own reason,i just wan2 do better.I will do better the next time but my physic i dont think so cos i relai dont have the basic.haiz..try la,try la..but to all my frens tat is not satisfied with their result,gambateh ya!!i trusted u all can do better the next time..aza-aza fighting 2gether nehz!!^^

0 comments: