RSS

Wednesday, October 15

CaPEk

capek capek,tired,tired and sleepy,sleepy...haiz...damn tired la this few days,i came bek frm campus then i felt tired i can do anytgh,i will sleep early and stil like to sleep.i reali a pig..haha~~

2day just finished my crazy,tiring,gila,nonsense physics lab.Its sooooo stupid until i cant even understand wat i was doin tis morning.Even after i finished my lab i still duno what is tat and wat i can said is STUPID!!!everytime i feel hapy after my chemistry lab but not this.Its too bad today i din see that chinese guy in ITB,he is cute and happy everytime i see him.i was busy with my motorcycle matter just now,haha~~but he smile to julie.nevermind,i wil see him around..wakaka.i will call him mr sunshine nex time.keke .julie havent seen her william for ages. she is soooooooooo sad and keep complaining bout it.

Just now i was crapping with julie,yatie,caryn and devika.We are gossiping bout some stupid bitches!!!!plz dont b too perasan la.lol.watever they wanna talk bout us v r stil us.v have great time 2gether and eat kuih raya which yati bought for us.nice loh..i miss malaysia now and my family.

today is my dad's birthday,i am dissapointed cos i cant join my family.haiz..wat i can do neh??nothg.but i wish my dad hapy bday and hope he is in da pink of health.

this few days i think botu lotz of stuff..actualli.can long distance relationship stand for a long time?hmmmm,most of my frens said tat its impossible but for me if i reali love a guy i will wait n love for him even if i stay vry far frm him.i will wait for u...i will wait.^^

XOXO TiAN tIAN

0 comments: