RSS

Monday, October 13

haiz..have to re-do my 3rd IT assignment:How Do I arrange My audio File?

2days back i only realised my blog kena hapus,sigh* I have to re-do it again.I used lotz of times to do my assingment.But i will look at the bright side of it because i copied 2 of my assignements in my pendvive.phew.so lucky.haha.

I love music very much,personally i think music save my soul.sounds familiar rite?but its realy describe my feelings towards music.I will listen music to release my stress and it can practically makes me feel better.

My music file have folder by folder of musics and songs,when i first get it i was shocked because my brother and friend gave me many songs and music.I realy no idea how should arrange it.But now i categorized all the music into different folder which can be deferentiate by various language such as english,chinese,indonesian,japanese and korean.Inside each of the folder i will set one folder for different artists.It's is easier for me to listen to song or to select some songs from the folder.I did the same to all other file for the differrent language.Besides that,in all the folder for particular artist i will sort into different album since they have lotz of album since they started to have their own album.hehe.

i love my audio file cos i arrange it nicely and neatly,i dont like to be messy.haha.

0 comments: