RSS

Monday, September 7

Nagreg+Sierra Cafe

It will be my last week in Bandung as in Im going back for Raya holiday,miss my family,friends and dear so much.Want to go back and eat the delicious foods..hehe.

Hilwa's bf,Tiger a.k.a Afiq came down to Bandung,and he invited Caryn,Satbeer and myself to spend time together.We went by a hired car and there was another girl followed us,she is our newly known friend from Tokyo,Japan.She has this wonderful name,Keiko and she is damn pretty and Kawaiii..hehe.

The place we went is 1 hour from Bandung and it called Nagreg,I don't really know exactly the place but it is not as cold as in Bandung.We went to Pak Asep Strowberi,they served Sundanese cuisine.The atmospher was nice and calm.All of us had Flyting Fox~~WEE~~~I screamed to the top of my voice,it was my first time of course.But it was totally fun.

Had nasi liwet,ayam bakar,sup buntut and etc as dinner,kinda filling.Chit chat and bragged alot.haha.Went to Dago Atas Sierra Cafe.WOW!!Damn cold and we all were freezing,but again we have lots of fun.

I hope can upload photos which we took after i back in Malaysia..hehe.I want the time to fly..hehe.

0 comments: