RSS

Thursday, May 21

last night

Last night,
all of my classmate met together and have fun.

Last night,
we went to Jonas Photo at BIp to take group photo.

Last night,
we all dressed up with our own style and look fantastic.

Last night,
we all crazy-ing during the photo shoot.

Last night,
we took countless photos 'chees','aaaa' and with 'peace'..haha.

Last night,
we all late for class dinner at Tizi.XD sorry,satria and Aang..

Last night,
we talked with satria and A.ang and took group photo with them.hehe.

Last night,
our relationship gets better..

Last night,
the lamb chop at Tizi was the biggest turn off...zzzzz

Last night,
i actually ate a small piece of fruit cake for my dinner.

Last night,
Hilwa ate my last chicken.XP

Last night,
I chat with my best friend and my newly known friend in MSN(happy~~)

Last night,
i just love last night..hehe

1 comments:

Unknown said...

there is a song name
LAST NIGHT