RSS

Tuesday, December 9

happy begining

I had the worst weekend ever,the story started like this...

Wenwen came to our house this week,we have great time together,usual thing,watching drama,movies,gossiping and crazy-ing.Err err badminton tournament was in the afternoon,it was her final so we decided to support her.It rained heavily,me,Tzu,Wen and Lee Chin went together.The competition ended very fast,because Err Err not in her top performance that day,but she definitely won the audience heart.hehe.try again next time,Err Err.
After the competition,Lee Chin wanted to drink hot cabbage soup,so we all went to Borma and bought white cabbage and some biscuits.After we went home,me and Wenwen cooked together,since Tzu2 and Lee Chin ware lazy.== We cooked together and Tzu2 joined us after some times,i accidently poured in too much of white pepper.OMG!I didn’t realise the hole was big.haha.We drink that pot of soup together,it was super duper hot and spicy,we hardly finished the soup.haha.



We having our dinner with the guys(Lai lai,Joon Gor,Teek Hun,Azwan) around 7pm,We went to Javan Steak House,Adan took us there before.Actually the day before that we wanna go but they already wanted to close the shop,at 9pm!SWT! I had Chicken Ala Romano and ice chocolate for my dinner.It was nice,but the best part still not yet happen.haha.After dinner we went home,but after that we realised that we forgot to buy MANGO!The mango at SImpang is very sweet and juicy.Yum,Yum..We spent 1000 rupiah and took angkot go back to SImpang again.haha.KInda crazy..but..what to do?we like it^^


Wen2 wanted to play Tarot card with Tzu2,but after we went home we santai-santai awhile.After taking bath,i went online and chatting in MSN.But i felt my stomach very pain.i cant realy sit in proper way,i have to bent down my body.After some times,i cannot take it.I went to the sink and vomited.i cant really tell how many times i vomited,even my stomach already empty but i still throwed liquid out.Even Yati also feel like vomiting after she have seen my condition.Poor girl.On the way back to my room,i fainted.Oh Gosh,i never fainted before.I really had no energy to walk.The last thing i colud remember was everyone was beside me and called for my name.I think i nearly passed out.My hand and legs were numb,i cannot feel anything.I heard Wen wen,Tzu2,Caryn,Yati,Nethiya,Vicky,Vaishi called for my name.But i don’t know what happened to me that time.All my friends were panic,I refused to go to Rumah Sakit Boromeous,but my friends insisted.They called for a taxi and bring me to hospital.Lee Chin,ibu and Caryn accompanied me.


To be continue..........

0 comments: