RSS

Tuesday, December 30

Goodbye to 2008

Today is the last day of 2008,when i think back,this year went thru really fast for me. I spent my beginning of this year staying at home,lazy-ing around.After i started my study at ITB,time fly by. Sad and happy moments happened to me through out the year.

  • 11 March,my STPM result was really really terrible.I blame myself for not putting enough effort.I felt sorry to my parent and teachers.
  • 5 April,broke up with Jim.Im sorry for what i did and i know that u love me very much.
  • Colleges and universities in Malaysia turned me down,i struggled for so long until i made up my mind to come here.
  • Its very stress study in ITB
  • Happy to make new friends in Indon.
  • Shopping,eating and gossiping around with friends.
  • My family give me strength,support and love.
  • Great time during my 20th birthday.
  • For November,its fun of birthday celebration.

Goodbye to 2008,here i come 2009!!

0 comments: