RSS

Friday, March 5

Pray hard

I seriously pray hard for it,for this time and for everything about this. Pray hard but will it be the result that I always want it to be? I know it will always not be the way that i want and i pray for. WHY? I don't even know,it just happen EVERYTIME. I guess this time it is real and it is really what i wanted for for so long.

Im really tired and exhausted after what I have been through with my ex,I think already spent too much of my time on him but things between us were just SUCKS!!! BIG TIME!!
I regret,regret that I know this person and have him as my boyfriend. Maybe y'all will say that im crazy and stupid that i never think before I couple up with him.But,ya,I never really think deeply and never take long time enough to get to know him. So,im regret. Let's not talk about that anymore,I don't give a damn shit bout him anymore.

I really pray hard....i pray and pray and pray...I really want this to happen.God,help me please. This is the only thing that i want it so badly now.PLEASE~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God can hear u so don worry everything's gonna b fine :D

tIan TiAn said...

thankx gal^^