RSS

Friday, February 26

All about me

Another 2 days then it will be March,time really pass by very fast without noticing. I haven't do any study except before quiz or discussion. Im not as smart as the others,and im lazy.This is me! XD Sometimes I wish that i can have a brain of smart people,i don't need to be very smart.Just enough to let me pass my exam without alots of study..Ya,i know.It won't happen.

I realised that there is this rude person around me,he/she can just scold to anyone without consider of their feelings. Its not a big issue,but he/she want to make it BIG!!! Swearing around,using the F word and the B word.Never respect his/her friends. What kind of person is this?I don't even want to have anything to do with this particular person.><

Anyway,life is too short to HATE somone. I won't let this kinda people or some small things to bring me down. I want to live my life to the fullest and be HAPPY everyday. I can tell to my parent that im really really happy recently. I don't need a reason to be happy,i just want to appreciate everything that i have and stop complaining about what I don't have. I guess that everyone must be a grown up in their own way.

Im still confuse, but i will just go with the flow.It will just be something different this time.^^

Peace~~

0 comments: