RSS

Wednesday, September 30

Patience

Im patient enough to wait,

Im patient enough to let things happen again and again,

Im patient enough to listen to what you say,

Im patient enough to control my temper,

Im patient enough to listen to your excuses over and over again,

Im patient enough to handle everything by myself,

Im patient enough to pray and hope everything will be fine even i know it's not,

Im patient enough....patient enough to get hold of this....

I don't know how I can be patient like this,when it will be better?

I don't know..leave it to God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool gal... don worry k? i noe how it feels *hugss* i'm sorry i cant help much but if u need sum1 to talk to, i can listen to u:)

tIan TiAn said...

thanx gal.u ady listened to me in the inorg class.lol.thanx alot..muackss..