RSS

Tuesday, June 16

I like to play

Why i want to update my blog today?Cos i had fun again with my high school frens..hehe.This time four of us including me..hehe.We went to Gurney at Penang cos we want to sing karaoke!!LOL.We sang for 3 hours..haha.And guess what?We got the largest roomcos they already out of small of small rooms,4 of us in a room that can fit in 25 people.haha.We sang until our sounds broke already.haha.But today the star was Kin Wah,he sang alot of songs.haha.salut!!
We decided to go for movie after that Terminator Salvation,i watched it before at Bandung,but still wanna watch it again.hehe.Half way through the movie,i went out and meet with YY.With Jim too,kinda shy and feel uneasy.I don't know what to say to Jim rather than Hi and Helo.Thats very very bad.Hmmmmmm........
Nice day...fantastic but tired too..ahha.Long time din on my MSN.KInda miss it..haha.I stop being confuse,but I still cant get over it.

0 comments: