RSS

Thursday, May 28

Scream!!!!!~~~~~

Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just feel like shouting..haha.i finished my first year in ITB already,3 more years to go.LOL.Can you imagine,i was so reluctant to come here last year August,but now here im,happy and finished my exam.Im glad that i finish it without any regret,hehe.Today is my last paper,was hard but...who care??haha...still got some of my frens that need to take for Chemistry Uas,all the best to them.hehe.

Im going back to Malaysia in 4 days..i want to eat,i want to sleep,i want to talk and hug my daddy mummy,i want to gossip and go yam char with my sweet friends,i want to eat Malaysia foods,i want to go Pasar pagi and pasar malam,i want to go eat eat and eat...hahaha....and check out Malaysia cute guys..XD

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAIT FOR ME MALAYSIA!!hehe...


Can i miss Bandung too??hehehehe...i miss here...

0 comments: