RSS

Saturday, April 4

simply dimply?

Guess now is exam seasons for everyone,talk to Joanne yesterday,she is not so happy i think.Because of stupid exam la..haha.She just told me:ok lo,like this lo,got exam coming soon,veyr stress ar!haiz. This is what she told me.Im not so different either.Good stuff never happen,bad stuff keep coming.LOL.This is life,rite?

Thank God she got sem break until 6th of june,so i can meet her up,but that girl will go Pulau Redang with her frens first.I nvr been to Redang before.haha.I asked hows Jeff,she never reply me.haha.ALl the best to them la.

UTS 2 coming and lots of stuff not done yet.haha.tomorrow Olahraga UTS,AHHHHHHH~~~dont know what to say.I might not pass,'touchwood'.I dont know whether got the strength to run or not.6 laps,2.4km..lol.god bless me^^

2 comments:

heartbroken said...

hey..when juying go to redang??
i oso will go during may..
mayb can meet her there..haha

jingying said...

tian ran, don worry.. we go redang together next time.. Some of my frens are going redang on this may, but i don feel like going with them lor.. haha

wei yan, next time u plan the trip again lar.. we go perhentian instead of redang.. also quite to redang, but ppl say perhentian more nice.. we go together next time