RSS

Thursday, April 30

dissapointing day

Why nowadays Bandung so hot and sunny?I love rainy days,i miss the days where my clothes cant get dry.LOL.At least no like today,huhuhu...The sun is so damn hot and can say very very 'shinny'! I can say that my whole body dehydrated and my face too. My face very hot and pimples burst out like nobody bussiness.There is always a solution to problem.

We decided to go Anata at Pasteur to do creambath and facial treatment.3 of us were extremely excited(the guys not so into those;P) unfortunately,it was full today.No place for us to do all the treament!haiz...What a waste!!

We took our dinner in front of Anata and heavy rain,but it dont realy change anything cos during day time was extremely hot.Now i can feel tat my face is burning.ZZZZ...Please rain Bandung..

0 comments: