RSS

Sunday, March 1

Then.....Now


Im not the way i used to be...

I was happy,

I was doing my own things without caring what people say,

I was crying out loud to my friends,

I was wearing the clothes that i fancy,

I was having my stupid thoughts tat only my best friend knew bout it,

I was satisfied with the way i was,

I was confidence with my own way.....


But now,

What had happened to me?

Too much of worries,perhaps??

Too much of troubles,maybe??

I just accept me for who i was,then...

And now????I don't know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi..wat happen to u??sound like not so happy recently..my ears stand by 24 hours for u...cheer up...

tIan TiAn said...

got la...so many problems here..ya i noe.i will tel u..hehe.u noe i oways kacau u to listen to my prob rite??wakakakaka....