RSS

Saturday, February 14

My valentine

I thought my Valentine will be fun cos i can hanging out with my buddies,but unfortunately i get Thyphoid.My immune system is very low and i have to bed rest for few days.Now i staying home with Yati,both of us will date in the house.LOL.



However,my day had been cheer up by this realy touching message...







She's a soft cool rain on a hot summer day.

She makes me laugh with all the funny things she has to say.

She is the beat of my heart and the air that i breath.

She is the sun,wind and the autumn's golden leaves.

She's the pride that i feel when i know she done what is right.

She is the warm feeling i get when i tuck her to sleep in the night.

She has this beautiful smile that makes me happy.

She is the scare feeling i have when she stays out late.

She is the feeling that i have when she wants to date.

She is the mixed feeling that i have as i watch her mature and grow older.

I tell myself ,she will never leave,but i know in my heart that someday she will go.
I hope the man that steal her will treat her like a queen,
because she deserve so much more than a man treats her mean.

I will always cherish the wonderful moments that we have had.

The best part of my life is being her dad.

So......now u know who she is?
She's my little girl.

I love her with all my heart and i always will.




This is the most wonderful gift i received during Valentine,im my daddy's valentine from now and forever.He is the world most caring and loving daddy.I might not have bouquet of roses,or basket full of chocolate,or romantic candle light dinner but i am the most happy person during Valentine.^^


2 comments:

ray_ap88 said...

sob, that message is so touching u know... waah... ur dad is so great, he can make such a beautiful message... waaah, im also touched here T_T
So, be happy okay, many ppl loves u, Tian! :)
And the most important right now is, get well soon!

tIan TiAn said...

haha..yaya,suddenly u noe.i oso very touched la..im ok,rest more and take medication loh..hehe.im ok.thanx ya^^