RSS

Thursday, January 8

goodbye and hello^^

Finally..........
I have to say goodbye to......
  • 2008
  • homeworks
  • assignments
  • lab report
  • quiz
  • hectic campus life
  • first semester
  • my friends in ITB
  • foods in indonesia
  • PVJ,Ciwalk,Istana Plaza,BIP and factories outlet that will make me crazy over the extremely cheap prices:P
  • my kost
  • my santai+busy life here
  • my pharmacy international class friends(will miss u guys!LOve ya guys!)

I have to say hello to.......

  • MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • my home sweet home which i haven't been there for 5 months.
  • my daddy,mummy,ann ann and ah boy
  • the clean air in Malaysia
  • the hot weather
  • the foods(OH MY GOD!!!should i name it??guess not,its not enough place for me to write..haha)
  • My dearest lao po(ching and Jojo)
  • MY good and close friends(wei yan,jing ying,edison,edwin)
  • people who can really speak English
  • my hometown(kulim)
  • my school or maybe someone i know.
  • every good things in Malaysia.
  • second semester which will be more challenging and hectic

I cant wait to go home soon,but i will miss my friends here.16th of January,i will be waiting for it!!YEAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

ray_ap88 said...

Huiyo u r really happy and excited to go back to msia. Nice to have a hometown to miss and go back to. Since this is my town, I never have the excitement to go back home hahah... Btw, here u can also find people who can really speak english... swt... hahaha

tIan TiAn said...

haha..of course la.i so long din go bek to my own country ady.hehe.no,u can miss jakarta.hohoho.swt==reali?haha.sorry,i noe u can.but not all can la.ehhe.i will miss u guys when go bek.hehe