RSS

Sunday, November 23

HeArtBreaKIng MomeNt

Izit another break up season again?It seems break up has a season,and most the couple around me will break up and ended a relationship.I don’t have a boy friend but i feel the pain,i gone thru this kinda situation before.Everyone saying that if we realy love someone,the relationship will last long and can resist any challenges or obstacles.But,after the problems which my friends having i don’t think that only love can make a relationship strong.Its a mutual relationship,it needs both the gal and guy to manage it together.If one party doesn’t feel ok with the long distance,the relationship will end.I don’t understand,when my parent been together last time,they don’t even have a handphone and internet like now,they only can keep in touch with each other through mails,but their relationship last till now,even after they have their own family.Distance is an excuse,if you realy love that guy or gal you wont simply ended up a relationship,but its hard for the couple to stay far apart.I feel sad,my ex bf broke up with me because i stay at Kulim and he just went to study at Penang,can you imagine?its just a one hour journey and he said we are too far apart,he cannot stand the distance.This is how i broke up with my guy,the pain is long lasting,i wont forget the way he said it to me. I realy love that guy,i will love him with all my heart,but this has to depend on him too.I just hope that my friends who got bf/gf in Malaysia can have long lasting relationship,and those who have someone they like in Msia will have a good ending,and to my friends who just broke up with their beloved will get out from the pain and continue their life.

0 comments: