RSS

Tuesday, October 21

another day..of chee shu wen

pengsan already,now feeling pusing-pusing.pusing2 in indon means headache,but in malaysia is jalan jalan around some places.funny rite?bhs indon and bhs malaysia abit same but indon language more complicated,got sundanese,javanese,jakarta style..lol.die la,i tink im like a small primary schul student who is started 2 learn language..i dunwan to take panadol,cos i stil can tahan..haha.

2day is another boring day which i hv 2 study physics again.For God sake,im so tired and just wanna lay on the bed or mayb bitching with shu wen.i canot tahan her 2day,oways kacau and tease me with tat A guy..FuYYOOOOhh,chee shu wen ar..she likes u la k..dun tolak 2 me..wakaka.siao one la u,4ever talk bout tat guy n me..julie's william already cut his hair..haha.she tinks tat he is not so leng zai as b4.so sad.her pandangan oways got prob,not handsome then she wil say handsome.lol.but william is cute.wakaka.

wanna go sleep liao..reali canot take it..too much of laughing and gila-ing today..haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

siao buaya put my full name as blog title summore, really sot edy la u... haha don tolak 2 me again, as i said for thousand times, he LIKES u, not me!

tIan TiAn said...

he likes u la..hahaha..u so cute n sexy and pretty..ITB guys all love u de..tat day all the ubi cum n tel me..ahha